Peeling Almond 30% pH 2.0
This is superficial peeling based on mandelic or almond acid. They exfoliate only the stratum corneum layer of the skin, with very delicate affects and has minimal irritating outcomes among all acid peels.
NewDerm Almond Peels stimulates collagen synthesis, activates cell regeneration, reduces wrinkles and has an antibacterial action. The molecule of this Almond acid is much larger than Glycolic resulting in slower penetration of the skin, while having a softer and non-irritating effect.
Almond peeling is one of the gentlest methods of rejuvenation, which is suitable for sensitive and delicate skin. Peeling can be used in the spring – summer period.
Skin concerns that would benefit from Almond Peels:
- problem skin (comedones, acne, post-acne, oily seborrhea)
- photo-aging, uneven skin tone, shallow facial wrinkles
- sensitive skin with signs of loss of elasticity and firmness
- skin with couperose
- ethic skin
Advantages of NewDerm Almond Peeling:
- absence of severe irritation and the ability to control the process
- possibility of using in spring/summer without risk of pigmentation
- effectiveness in combating acne
- possibility of use in the presence of couperose
Skin that is not suitable for Almond Peels:
- Inflammation in the peeling zone
- Allergic reaction to lactic? Almond acid
- Skin irritation
- Acute condition of any skin disease
- Any viral infections
Recommended treatment course:
Depending on the age, condition and regenerative abilities of the skin, an intensive course of 5-8 treatments is usually prescribed. And, the individual frequency of the peels is recommended at every 7-10 days.
An Almond peel at NewDerm will relieve dull complexions as well as reduce fine lines. It will strengthen collagen, the building blocks of the skin’s support network and show a youthful firmness. The thinning action on the stratum corneum layer of the skin reflects light better and makes skin look smoother and brighter.